Many budding artists now have an opportunity to make a fortune through video content creation thanks to TikTok. Wow, it’s incredible that there are 850 million daily users of TikTok all around the world. Let many ambitious artists to make a living from their videos.
You may be pondering this if you are already a TikToker or are thinking about joining the community. Most users of the video sharing platform TikTok are rushing to upload content in the hopes that it will go viral. Knowing when the optimal time to upload to TikTok is equally as vital as having a creative streak.
In this essay, we will discuss the ideal times to post on TikTok in 2023 and how to increase your following.
Why Does It Matter When You Publish on TikTok?
If you’re already familiar with TikTok, you’re definitely aware of the “For You” tab, which presents highly tailored video material recommended for you by the app based on the content of the pages you’ve visited in the past. The videos shown here receive more views and comments from viewers than those featured elsewhere on the site, hence the name “For You.”
When During the Day Does Tiktok See the Most Activity?
Because no two TikTok influencers have the same audience, finding the optimal time to upload can be challenging. Each demographic watches TikTok videos at a unique time of day. Whilst it may be difficult to pinpoint the optimal moment to upload to TikTok, we can still use historical data to guide our decisions.
TikTok’s Peak Posting Times Vary Throughout the Week:
- Mondays at 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and 10:00 PM are prime time for uploading videos to TikTok.
- Tuesdays at 2 a.m., 4 a.m., and 9 a.m. are prime TikTok uploading times.
- Wednesdays at 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, and 11:00 PM are prime posting times on TikTok.
- TikTok uploads perform best between 9 a.m., noon, and 7 p.m. on Thursdays.
- The three hours between 1:00 and 3:00 pm on Fridays are ideal for uploading videos to TikTok.
- Saturdays at 11:00 AM, 7:00 PM, and 8:00 PM are peak posting times on TikTok.
- On Sundays, the optimal times to upload to TikTok are at 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, and 4:00 PM.
What is the Best Time to Upload Videos to TikTok?
You can get a clearer understanding of when is the optimum time to post on TikTok by exploring the analytics of your account. When deciding when to upload to TikTok, the answers to the following questions are critical.
- Where do you expect to find the majority of your customers?
- When would your target demographic be most active on TikTok?
- When do your followers seem to be the most engaged?
- Let’s take a methodical approach to determining when it’s optimal to upload to TikTok.
First Action: Upgrade to TikTok Pro
Switching to a premium account will provide you access to thorough audience metrics, which will help you determine the optimal time to post on TikTok.
- To edit your personal information, visit the “My Account” page. (Click the ellipsis (…) on your profile page’s upper right to see the sub-section.)
- Choose “Upgrade to Premium Account.”
- The last step is to select a group and then hit the “Done” button.
- When upgrading to a paid account, you’ll see a new option under “Analytics” in your account’s settings.
- We’ll get right down to business now. Knowing your audience’s time zone will help you pick the optimal time to share content on TikTok.
Identifying Your Intended Market’s Location is Step Two.
Check out the “Followers” section and look at the “Top territories” section to see where your audience is based.
Next, examine peak activity times for your followers.
Analyzing your audience data on TikTok will quickly reveal the ideal time of day to upload videos to the platform.
To find out when and how your followers are most active, navigate to the “Followers” page and click on “Followers Activity.”
Use Analytics to Track the Success of Your Articles
To view your videos’ 7-day analytics, navigate to the “Content” area of your “Analytics” dashboard.
Tips for Increasing Your TikTok Fans
Now that you know when the most people are likely to be watching your TikTok videos, let’s have a look at some more methods you can effectively grow your audience.
Increase the frequency of your posts:
If you’re a content marketer, you need to be posting videos on TikTok at least once a day to keep your audience engaged. But, be mindful not to overshare, as doing so may bore readers.
Don’t Change the Video Content Too Often:
Consistently uploading the same kinds of videos will increase your content’s visibility on TikTok. Also, observe traffic patterns to inform your content strategy.
Never Cease Your Curiosity:
TikTok is home to many popular influencers and popular businesses, all of whom are responsible for producing engaging videos. Following their videos and picking up marketing tips is a terrific strategy to increase your own viewership.
It should be noted that there is no universally optimal time to post to TikTok. The best time to upload a video is when your target demographic is online and most likely to watch it.
TikTok, however, is continually updating its algorithms, so this isn’t a permanent solution. The quality of your movie is far more crucial than posting at the optimal moment. To consistently produce high-quality video material for your marketing purposes, you need always be open to new ideas and techniques.